Having a baby as a teenager brings lots of changes. Resource Mothers can help.
Your Resource Mother can assist with the following:
- Accessing early and regular prenatal care.
- Connecting you to Medicaid, WIC, and other essential services.
- Providing a free car seat after training.
- Developing plans for baby’s care during work or school.
- Supporting you with resources to plan, if and when you choose to become pregnant again.
- Providing evidence-based education on parenting skills, creating a safe home, and your child’s development.
FREE for first-time pregnant teens in Richmond City or Henrico County.
CALL OR E-MAIL TO GET MORE INFORMATION
Funding provided by the Virginia Department of Health.